6/13/2007

Contrast, Beauty...

I have a "thing" for things that are different.
When I put on an outfit and think "does this go?"
Maybe there's no matching colors, or two pieces
that aren't related, it's not the "norm".
It feels good!
It's individual style, it's CONTRAST!
Sometimes I see people looking at me in those outfits.
Some are wondering, what??,  some are admiring (maybe).
I want this feeling,
this contrast,
my individual style,
to show in my work as well.
Some people will wonder...
Why is this beatiful girl all dressed up in a place like that?
Because I asked her to! :)
And hopefully some people will see what I see and enjoy it.
Isn't it fun?? :)
And isn't she gorgeous?
She was such a trooper!
Thank you B!
You are awesome!



2 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I really love 1 and 3. I love your style and it screams in your photos! You're growing leaps and bounds and I am so glad that our paths crossed. I originally introduced myself to you because you were different. I think that is what draws people to you. K

9:21 AM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

Willow-
These are so fun. Wonderful job. You brought out lots of different parts of her personality. Let it shine, let it shine. You got it.
Carla

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home