6/24/2007

My Spare Time...


So this is what photographers do for fun...
Are you having as much fun with your friends?



These two girls independently are Kathy and Shannon.
Together, "Shathy".
 
They are two peas in a pod and inspire me everyday with their images (I am upset when I check their blogs and there isn't something new!).
As Kathy would say, they are "AMAZING"!!
On Friday I met with them and we photographed each other around my new studio location.
OMG it was a blast!
They help me to see new angles, ideas, images, everytime I am with them!
They are endless inspiration...
I love them like my own two sisters.
And they are just as sarcastic, yay!!
This is what we do for fun :)
Get to know a cool photographer and you too can have never ending fun!!!

Cheers to fab friends!!

W

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... I absolutely freakin' love these!! Completely captures the day and how much fun we have. When you movin' south anyway ;)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home