11/04/2007

Costumed Cuties

On Halloween I opened up the studio for costume portraits. Oh my gosh was that ever fun!!!!  I hope you have as much fun looking at these cuties as I did photographing them.
 
I'm planning on "Costumed Cuties"again next year with donations being accepted for the CASA program  for those of you who plan ahead :)
































I know you all are just "dying" to know what I wore for halloween so here it is:


No, it's not Elizabeth Hurley, it's me!! ;)
I'd say I'm a 70's/80's urban cowgirl.  The sad part is you can't see my boots and everything, as usual too busy photographing everyone else :)

And here's my "East Indian" sister and I.  Her costume was awesome!  She had a real sari, did the whole traditional wrapping of it and all that.  



Do you see my fab Hawaii tan? 
Do you??
:)

Willow

6 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

sistah friend you rock!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea!! What a bunch of cuties- you included, of course ;)

And, yes, I totally noticed the tan :)

~S

11:49 PM  
Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I didn't notice the tan until after I noticed your 1,000th hair color change. You do look fabulous and I am so impressed with this idea. The fact that you did it for donations and you probably had the time of your life doing it...is so you. Your heart is huge and your photos reflect just that! K

10:16 AM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

Your photos are so wonderful. Love the movement and the joy in them.
Fantastic Fun!

10:27 AM  
Blogger MoscowMom said...

I loved looking at your portraits; you do beautiful work!!! Too bad you're a bit far from our home in Moscow, Russia...

11:57 AM  
Blogger AngieDphotography said...

cute cute cute! And I love the new banner across the top of your blog!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home