9/18/2007

Untitled


This is going to be a long one people...get ready!
Once again it is late and I am finishing up various photographer duties.

I should be in bed. But instead I am blogging.

I had to share some of the joys of my day :)



Today I traded portraits of this lovely boy for massage therapy, talk about win win!!
He is such a good boy and I love his smile :) :)







And this is his beautiful mama...




Then I met with this lovely lady for coffee at Blackwater and gave her her portraits.

At the same time, my photo friend Joni met with us (she likes coffee too). We found out that Joni has some great info that Tracy was looking for. They exchanged numbers and I was so happy that the timing was PERFECT. Two people that otherwise would never have met...vonderful :) yay!


Then this evening....


I showed little miss "Elle" and her "trusty husband" (as she calls him) the images of their super duper cute repeat-everything-you-just-said blond boy Oleg.


Elle is going to hook me up with a super fly website.
Finally I will be able to check that task off my list, I cannot wait!!!!!!

I can't believe how many cool people I meet in this profession. People with the same sense of humor as me (dry, dry, sarcastic, make-fun-of-yo'-self), people that relax and are easy going and nice. People that invite me for dinner!!! Thanks you guys, it was soooo tasty! And I'm not just saying that, promise!




 
I meet people that have THE COOLEST KIDS!! I played 1-2-3 throw u on the couch with Oleg for 15 minutes, giggle giggle giggle! (that's 2 giggles for Oleg, one for me). Oh my gosh it was so fun :)

I am so so so lucky to meet all of these awesome people, big kids and little (cuz we're all kids, right?).

I love love love being a photographer. Love it!!

Should I go to bed now?



Love you all!!
Willow

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- you've been busy :) Such cute little guys! I love the one where he is staring at his own shadow and the little stuffed animal... so cute.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Oh my boy is just the cutest! Glad you could stay for dinner. We had a great time and the boy slept like a log.

10:04 AM  
Blogger A Room to Grow said...

Great photos... wish you were closer to San Diego!

Tricia
Blogger buddy of Elle

1:00 PM  
Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...

I love the photos you took of little Oleg! I wish you lived closer to my Washington...DC that is so you could photograph my little Roman.

Elle's blogger friend, Gaye :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

What great pics! Elle was right...you are gifted! :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Lovely shots

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home