9/07/2007

dark and flashy

It's way too late to blog but I can help myself...there goes 20 minutes of sleep desperately needed, oh well!!
 
By now you all know my sista's are fab (including the one's I'm not related to!).  Here are a few of the latest examples of fab-ness :)


I wanted to go to extremes and photograph the way you're not "supposed" to.  Lotsa flash and when it is so dark my camera could hardly focus (note to self: next time bring a flash light).  We were out in this field in Enumclaw, and this guy walks up.  I'm ready to get kicked out but he is super cool.  He just wants to make sure we aren't up to no good (they've had some problems) so I show him one of the beautiful images of my sis and say "isn't that cool?".  He agrees and goes back home and we are free to continue.  Boy it was fun!!







I hope you all enjoy these images as much as I had fun photographing them!!

Willow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why im hot.
;)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home