7/23/2007

Almost to Canada


Shawna & her twin Scott, aren't they the cutest??

This past weekend I took a trip with my beautiful friend Shawna to hang with her family in Northport.  It is about 45 minutes outside of Colville and 2 1/2 hours!!! from the closest Costco.  There are deer in your yard day and/or night and people don't lock their doors. If you get lost (Scott!), the person at the gas station probably knows where so and so lives and can give you directions and the color of their house. :)  My main objective (besides hanging with my homegirl) was to photograph Shawna and her siblings together.  






I've known them all for a number of years and they are a kick!  Great sense of humor & like to act silly, no wonder we all get along! :)

It was interesting seeing the other side of life: slow and steady.
I can't tell you how many traffic signals I see each day, how many times I am on the freeway, and always on the go, go, go.
The only animals in my yard are my two cats and I would NEVER leave my doors unlocked, not even to run to Safeway.
I consider myself a city girl but I grew up in places filled with trees and mountains and I enjoyed them.  To be able to run around the woods until it gets dark with your friends is the best.  
Places where everyone has a garden and everything around you feels "fresh".
All that said, I love convenience and living so close to downtown Tacoma and all the area has to offer.
I can always go on vacation and I would probably go mad without high speed internet! :)

Willow

3 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Every session, you get better and better! I haven't seen you shoot a group in forever and I think they are awesome. She has got to be in love with these. Great work. K

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willow I love how the pictures turned out. Like I said you have a wonderful gift! There will be another get together next year, hope to see you there. Hope that we can purchase some of your pictures.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

Willow-These are so fun. Looks like everyone was having a good time.
Carla

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home