7/11/2007

Museum of Glass

These images are from a fun photo day with my friend Kevin.   He is just getting into photography (just bought his first SLR, yay!) and I am schooling him on the world of RAW (photogs know what I mean).

Normally I am a die hard people photographer but that day it was all design and line.  I didn't touch these images for a couple of months, too busy with interesting people :)

When I did I was very pleased.  I took a different approach and gave the images a totally different look than what your eye would see while visiting the outside of the museum.

I could actually see these hanging on my own walls, I have one as my desktop and will rotate through all of them.  I love contrast and punch as you can see.

Hope you enjoy something a little different than you normally see on my blog...


Get out there and have some fun with your camera!!
 
Willow



1 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

I meant to tell you today that I loved these photos!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home