7/05/2007

Nicole

Sometimes things that are obvious aren't that obvious
to you until someone else brings on the realization.

Kathy and Shannon have helped me to see a number of those things. Those two girls are constantly photographing their own and each others children.  They take them on concept shoots, do fun stuff, document each others lives in a very fun and connected way.

After a while I was asking myself, "why am I not doing this for my photographer friends??".
When was the last time they had their family photographed?
The best part is they will let me do whatever I want :)
You have seen Adoriah (Resa's daughter) and you will soon see her two brothers (I can't wait!!!) and that is just the start.

This beauty is Nicole.

I love her face shape, her eyes, her hair, and her funky style.
Carla is her mom, one of my closest friends, and a fellow photographer. Carla and I have a great time together and we compliment each other in the greatest ways.I don't know what I would do with out photographers like her around to help, inspire, and support me.  And the amazing thing is she is not the only one.

I really can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am to be surrounded by these AWESOME "chicks that click".  I would not be growing at the rate I am if it wasn't for them.

They help me realize those things I can't see, they inspire me, they help me progress and grow. They know how I feel and what I am talking about, we relate on so many levels.

Willow

1 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Ditto! Right back at you. I am blessed to have you in my life....so full of passion, inspiration, and beauty. K

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home