8/05/2007

Off To Europe




This is Nelly, a brave and independent girl who will be spending her senior year in Europe! I am so excited for her to have experiences that she will cherish and remember for the rest of her life. There is no better time than the present to do the things you dream of.  
  






I am inspired by her and have decided to take a trip myself.  I wanted to jump and go next month but I think a little planning would make more sense.  
I guess sometimes a girl has to be sensible :)  
I try to be unsensible at least every once in a while, I think it keeps me well rounded!!!

Willow

1 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Don't you go planning without me!!! Talk about having to be sensible though, I think I will just end up looking at your pics when you get home because I think Europe is years away! K

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home