8/22/2007

Eight facts about me...

There is a fun little game going around the blogs where the author tells eight unknown facts about themselves and then 'tags' a new group of people. The superfly, crazy talented Shannon Sewell got me ;)
(I just plagiarized that whole bit, thanks Shannon!)

1. A virtually unknown fact...I am now the proud driver of a beautiful orange Honda Element!! Goodbye trusty Camry (not really, that's why I bought the Element!!). I have wanted this vehicle for a number of years, hated it when it first came out, then it grew on me. Have you ever seen the inside of one? You wouldn't believe the room!!

2. I have never broken a bone in my body and I just filled my first adult tooth at the ripe age of 31.

3. I am an ALIEN!! Resident alien that is...I am Canadian. No "eh?" though,  I promise :)

4. My mom died when I was just shy of 25. Ovarian cancer got her, 4 mos from start to finish. My brother was 12, my two sisters were 8 & 16.

5. I love to cook. My faves are stir fry and homemade Martha Stewart style cream sauce over linguine. Real heavy cream, it's the best. And lots of garlic, the more the merrier!!

6. I wouldn't be where I am today without my dad. Besides encouraging me to be my own person, supporting me in what I chose to do with my life, and always giving me good advice, he bought me the digital SLR I use today for Christmas one year. That was so huge in taking my photography to the next level, a value that can never be repaid.

7. When I was a kid, we had a pet rabbit for a while call Lancelot. He was an angora and my mom wanted to make him into a sweater (for real, she knew how to do all that stuff).

8. Willow is my real name.

And here I am photographed by the girly who tagged me, Shannon Sewell:


Molly, Dez, and Carla are next, TAG! you're it!
I heart you all!!

Willow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got the Element?? $100K here you come!! ;) Love seeing all these crazy facts about my friends- sheds a whole new light... so sorry about your mom :(

Thank you for playing with me!
~S

12:15 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I'm utterly jealous about the Element. Might have to snatch that.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home