9/10/2007

Kelli, the girl next door...literally!




Kelli was the girl next door (to my dad's house in e-town) for many years.  I saw her and her sister run around in their bathing suits all summer long.  They played with my younger siblings and there is talk of a crush on my brother Casey (probably when they were 7 or so, how cute!).  He says that he is a magnet, what can he say?  I say our family is composed of confident members.
I just love her images!!  I think she looks so cute!  She has the most amazing eyes and lashes...








It is the high school senior season people! Don't miss out on the good weather!!

Willow

1 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

W- I have a new favorite image of yours....that wheel one!!!! I love that one and she looks fabulous in all of these. Thanks for your comment on my blog last night, it meant a lot. Keep up your hard work, it's with out a doubt, paying off. K

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home