11/17/2007

Rainy Day


I have been dying to do some portraits of kids in the rain
and today my dream came true!! :)



This little miss is very independent.
She loved the umbrella that I brought and this is what she
looked like when I asked her (very nicely) to put the umbrella
down and try wearing her hood...


Yaaa...no.

So back to the umbrella!


I kind of like that it is out of focus...I'm always looking for tack sharp
but sometimes you just have to get out of the box and feel it...
I love the way this one feels-fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I really like this shoot Willow. I get a total feel for this little girl's beautiful spirit. Love the umbrella and I adore the serious moment you were able to capture. I'm sure that her mom gets that face all the time. Kathy

6:14 PM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

gosh- what a wonderful time you two had. I love them all. You got your perfect "rainy day" with a fun and sweet gal. Love the colors and the feelings.Carla

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Willow you are so wonderful! I just love these pictures. We really had a great time with you on Saturday. Kym

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home