11/24/2007

Danielle












Sister Sylvie has a lot of fun friends to photograph.   
This past weekend I hooked up Danielle with a photo shoot.  
Can you say EYES?!?!
Gorgeous!
I met up with David (a photographer I met at a workshop a couple weeks ago) and we took turns photographing this beautiful confident girl. I'm going to try to teach her to drive a stick shift next time I see her.  She claims 4 have tried before me but I have confidence and I'm determined!! We'll see how it goes :)

Willow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing shoot- LOVE these!! The processing is perfect... love the first one :)

~S

9:01 AM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

these are all loads of fun...especially the second from the bottom. I see her sense of adventure. Love the brushes as well.
Carla

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home