11/26/2007

Shiny Happy People :)

I met this family at a daycare I photographed when mom was pregnant.





Things have changed a little since then! :)









Can you feel the love?
This image is going to encourage all of you couples to come in
next year for some special portraits!

I want to show the amazing relationships that I have seen.  
I've shown the children with all of their happy smiles, but where
do they get their smiles?  From their parent's love!

And not just couples with kids, the rest of you too!

I'm putting together the idea for something around Valentine's possibly.  If you get the e-mailed portrait specials, look for something after the first of the year.

What?
You don't receive my specials in your inbox?

Just email me @ Willow@WillowsPhotography.com and I will add you! :)

Willow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home