12/23/2007

family time

I love the holidays because I get to chill with the fam. They are so cool and crazy and I love them!!!! Here are a couple from yesterday...






Ali's friend gave her this shirt for her b-day (Christmas eve baby, but that is another story). I think you may already be able to tell without even knowing her that it fits her well.
And I'm not even talking about the size people!


And here is the cutest pic of my brother Casey!!
The light was so beautiful yesterday when we were leaving Vancouver, that whole sun shining it's warm light throught the clouds. I had to pull over and take a couple. I wonder if my fam ever gets sick of it/me? Oh yeah, don't care!!! :)


Yes, those are her real lashes! I know, they are unbelievable!

I just want to give Casey a big hug here!


And here is baby sister Sylvie with her fabulous new hair color.
Ali (crazy sister) is a hairstylist and gave Sylvie the new look.
We are going to tell dad that "it was just a deep conditioning treatment that brought out the natural color" ;)
Our family always had rules about that stuff. I didn't dye my hair for the first time until I was 17 and it was a risk I took to "go against the family". My mom was super granola and hair dye has peroxide and stuff. We also ate things like oatmeal for breakfast and really nutty brown bread. Yum.
Ok, so now that I'm an adult I can appreciate all those things my mom made me eat. At least I know how to even if I choose not too. Eat, that is.
Choice and eating when I was a kid didn't go together.
It was good, I promise!
The only things I didn't have to eat were liver (omg that stuff would stink when it was cooking but my dad just LOVED it) and raw tomatoes.
It made me open to trying new things (at least once) and I like being open minded, thanks mom!

Willow

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Sewell said...

Your family is too stinkin' cute! Hey, why dontcha leave some good looks for the rest of us, huh? ;)

Hope you have a wonderful, beautiful holiday my dear!!

~S

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Willow! love every one, your fam is so photogenic, its not possible!

love you, hope to see you soon, brie

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home