12/03/2007

i love

There were a lot of images from this session that I was pleased with.  
Then there is this one.



There is something about this image that I just love.
As I'm sitting here thinking what exactly is it? I realize it's a couple of things.

First, I think of her personality.
She is strong willed and independent, you can see it on her face.  I like that.
Second, I like it how she is down in the corner with all that extra space on top.

Then I think of how it feels a little retro to me and realize that it reminds me of my own childhood.  Something about the colors in the leaves, the silkiness and tones in her hair.

And yes, the strong willed independence, definitely feels familiar.

Then I had fun with some new filters and now I am head over heals. :)

Willow

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Sewell said...

I love how much you love what you do... the amount of fun and excitement in your posts. You are inspiring and just pretty much a super cool chick ;)

~S

12:49 AM  
Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Well enough said on this one. I think your love for it speaks volumes. It definitely made me take a triple take and I love the tones in it as well. There is never lack of passion in your posts...thank you. K

10:11 AM  
Blogger Carla Pomroy said...

so cool how you can sense your own passion from this age and time. SHe is darling and I do also love this image. We all need a little corner of our own. Carla

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home