12/31/2007

i love my crazy family

The holidays were awesome!!

My brother Casey came up from San Diego (he is a Marine staioned down there on his way to Japan in January), and my sister Ali came down from Vancouver (she is the crazy hairstylist).  

Our goal was to put together some images for my dad for his 
birthday coming up January 4th.

We couldn't have better luck when it came to the weather-I was so happy!  You can't tell but we were FREEZING!!!!  

They were such good sports, even my poor brother: 1-he only has sisters who want to watch America's Next Top Model and talk about hair and makeup and 2-we make him take pictures.  Well, we can't MAKE him do anything (a trait that runs in our stubborn family) but it's not like he was jumping up and down waving his hands saying "me next, me next!!"

disclaimer: you are going to have to scroll a lot and these imges have not been retouched-we are just that gorgeous ;)















2 Comments:

Blogger AngieDphotography said...

looks like you had a blast!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Markissaearle said...

AWWW You guys are HAWT, HOT and I loved all the family images...you guys SO DO ROCK! lol

Makes me miss all my siblings, since I am the oldest of all 5 of us and am terribly very far away. But glad someone could have family fun!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home