1/19/2008

marty lou

I am up in Vancouver for a couple of photoshoots this weekend.

Ok, so i get to hang with Ali (sister) too, 
soooo, not as much work as I started this post with. :)

Play, work, play, yay!

On top of all that, Ali colored my super new hair a super new color(s). Images to follow...

This morning I had the pleasure of photographing Marty Lou.

I knew that this shoot was going to be magic.  It was sight unseen (the location) and I only met them once (at Ali's brithday brunch) but there was no question in my mind. Absolute perfection. As in 70% cocoa, know what I mean?

They are Marty+Mary Lou=Marty Lou.  You'd think it was almost too cute but you don't even think that. It just fits, perfect. I like calling them that. Marty Lou. It makes them smile. And they are cute when they smile! :)

So here is the latest scoop on Marty Lou.

Beautiful.
Couple.
Baby.
In the belly. :)
Super cute.
Super in love.

I watched the slideshow 6 times and probably will 2 more times before I go to bed.





And there is more...
Marty is a painter with some beautiful work, check it out here, you will enjoy it! :)







Willow
Tacoma photographer in Vancouver :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way..she is still able to BUTTON her pants?!? I am so jealous!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home