1/14/2008

go visit friends, make a new one!

Before the weekend I went to Vancouver (south) to see a couple of photographer friends, Kathy & Shannon.

Whenever I get together with them I feel so inspired in so many ways. We share ideas, go photograph together, talk shop, hang out, make sarcastic jokes, laugh, all that. I always leave feeling filled up, sometimes overflowing ;)

These visits, as well as my local friends, inspired me to put together a chick photographers group.  I wanted all that idea sharing, energy, and inspiration to happen often. A get together involving coffee and whatever else we wanted to do/talk about in a relaxed environment.

So far it has been great! It's still in the beginning stages. I don't know exactly where it is going to go (maybe I should make some plans!) but it is only going to get better and better :)

While I was in Vancouver I made a new friend.  Kathy and Shannon shared her with me and I am so glad! She is super cool and her images make my eyes happy! Now I can share her with you...  

Check her out here: Kristy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home