1/09/2008

I (heart) New York



Some of you may or may not know that I took a trip to New York in the fall.
I had a client who moved there and asked me to come out and photograph their family for their yearly portraits.

Oh my gosh, way to make a girl feel special!

As you can see from these images, they are the cutest!
And they have the best relationship.  Close, pure, strong, and fun!





We also took a trip to FAO Schwartz.
Boy do they have A LOT of everything your heart may desire!
Imagine a little boy trying to take in THAT MANY Spidermen!
Overload! :)








The main thing I can say about the city is it is HUGE!
Look at how small those cars are and how big those buildings are!
It was amazing, truly.


And this one just melts my heart!
I stayed at their house when I was there.  
When I wasn't where he was he would ask "Where's Willow?" in the cutest voice I have ever heard!!
Ta die for!


 

Willow
Your Tacoma Photographer

2 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Love the new header. Love the shoot. Love that I am going to see you tomorrow! K

11:28 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Those boys are too cute. I'm jealous. I want to take pictures in N.Y. Hehe.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home