1/21/2008

vancouver





Yesterday was sooooo fun!

Ali, Jaclynn, and I went out for a photoshoot.
Dual purpose: photograph Ali's new color and show Jac some camera stuff (she just got a new slr for christmas!!!).

I was trying out a wide angle lens I borrowed from a friend (thank you Angie!!).  I have been wanting wide angle for the last year and now I am hooked!

Ode to miss Shannon Sewell on the combos-she is a constant inspiration on image collections!





    

  



Super fly!!


Willow

Tacoma photographer in Vancouver :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Shut the front door on #4! These rock the house and your sister is looking more gorgeous then ever. What a lucky girl to have all these amazing shots of her different looks. Speaking of looks...where are the pics of your new color? K

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home